Monday, April 27, 2015
Friday, April 24, 2015
Our sister company, Vivid, is excited to announce their official partnership with UVU Athletics! We are proud Wolverine supporters and had the pleasure of sponsoring their UVU Athletic Awards Banquet Wednesday night! We had the pleasure of dinning with some great Business Owners and Friends as well! Special Thank You to Robyn Roberts- Take Shape for Life, for helping us make this possible! Thank you also to Nate Mathis go www.wolverinegreen.com #wedoallthat #vividprintsignspromotionalgraphics
Monday, April 20, 2015
We are so excited to announce that we have a new online store where you can purchase banners, signs, promotional items and much more! Go to http://vivid.espwebsite.com/ to see all the awesome things we can put together for you or your business! If you can't find something you are looking for give us a call for a custom quote!
Thursday, April 2, 2015
There is POWER in your business card! It says a lot about the image of you and your business! What does you card say to your customers? Basic, blah, cheap? From the design to print every impression counts! Check the video for a good laugh! Then contact us- we specialize in special effect, die cuts and even lenticular 4D cards!
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Offset printing is the process of transferring ink to a plate and then to paper. It produces the highest quality image because of better print control and higher resolution versus other imprint methods. It also allows for resolution in producing halftone images. Art is etched onto a plate, then the ink sticks to the plate and the ink from the plate transfers to the paper.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Portrait Business Cards: As business becomes increasingly digital your human qualities become more and more of an asset to your business. Capitalize on this trend by making your business card personal and adding your portrait or a picture of your team.
- Custom Shaped Business Cards: When properly executed a custom shaped card really stands out and makes a lasting impression.
- Viral Business Cards: What I mean by a viral business card is one that at it's heart is remarkable and so cool and different that people can't help but share them.
- View Finder Business Cards: This concept has been applied to photographers (camera viewfinder), videographers (video cameras), construction companies (clear windows), car dealerships (first person view through the windshield of a new car), and much more. To work well the concept has to resonate with the businesses product or service. Whether directly like in the case of the camera viewfinder, or indirectly like the home window.
- Business Cards That Look Like Credit Cards: Designing your new business card to look like a credit card is a timeless tactic that has been used successfully over and over for years. The quality look and feel of our cards tied with the status, class, and value that people associate with a credit card is a winning tactic that will get you not only noticed, but linked with success in your clients eyes.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Debossing is one of the many services we offer. This process is similar to hot stamping because a magnesium die is used to "depress" an image into the substrate, versus printing it on the surface. No foil is used in debossing. Products with this imprint method are usually more expensive and require longer lead times due to needing the magnesium die before printing.
Here is an example of what debossing looks like!